Hcash is proud to announce that it has activated its test main chain. After Beta testing and bug fixing, Hcash will launch its non-test main chain. This new chain will incorporate Hcash’s new hybrid consensus algorithm and quantum resistant features.
At 23:00 on the 24th of Dec 2017 (AEST) – Hcash uploaded its test main chain code to GitHub in the following repositories:
Hcash welcomes its community to help review and conduct the beta testing of its new chain.
Technical documents regarding this include:
1. A Hybrid consensus mechanism design;
2. A quantum resistant solution design;
3. A quantum resistant digital signature technical report; and
4. A quantum resistant signature wallet user guide
All of these documents can be found here: https://github.com/HcashOrg/hcashd (under the ‘Innovations’ tag).
The test reference can be found here: https://github.com/HcashOrg/hcashd/wiki ; and if you encounter any problems, or have any feedback, please submit your findings to https://github.com/HcashOrg/hcashd/issues.
We appreciate the support and help that our community has provided so far.
In the future, multiple Hcash core development teams will cooperate together to promote the following research and development plans:
- The Integration of Hcash’s new consensus mechanism, anti-quantum features and smart contract functions into its network. Through these implementations Hcash’s network will be highly efficient (achieved through high system throughput), secure (quantum resistant, selfish mining resistant and 51% attack resistant), flexible (through the support of PoW & PoS mechanisms and through the support of friendly and decentralized protocol upgrades), and diverse (by enabling businesses to conduct activities through smart contracts); and
- The increase of research and development regarding value-added features, such as interoperability between different chains, privacy protection and digital wallet protection.
We thank you for your patience and loyalty. Through our continual effort and your support, Hcash will be able to provide valuable innovations to the industry, and will act as a benchmark that other Blockchain networks will model themselves against.